Areas of Expertise
Greg specializes in flow-through entity taxation, tax preparation and consulting for small businesses, and IRS representation.
Greg has worked with Mark Enderle since 2007. He has experience in teaching financial and tax accounting at Strayer University.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting; Magna Cum Laude; University of Kentucky
- Master of Science in Accounting; University of Kentucky
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
Significant Recent Professional Education
- 2017 AICPA National Tax Education Program (Washington, DC)
- 2017 CCH S Corporation, Partnership and LLC Tax Planning Forums
Civic & Community Involvement
Greg volunteers for a local youth soccer organization. He has also participated with Team in Training to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.